FLASHBACKS

FLASHBACKS
Most of them are good...

About Me

My photo
I believe that you and you alone hold the power over what makes you happy. If something in your life does not make you happy, then CHANGE IT! Find your HAPPY, so that you can share it with the people that you love. Don't waste time, the little things that you do, and the manner in which you choose to do them really DO matter. I believe that giggles have magical powers! So, please add GET the GIGGLES to your TO DO LIST!

Marta, just being me...

Tweet with me!

Like facebook?

Like facebook?
Come Play!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Never Happened File"

Woke up 6ish... every intention of getting my husband off to his twin brother's house to help tile (free family labor) then to jump downstairs and TURBOFIRE my way into my list of things to do!  Well, husband on his way, then side tracked by the pile of smelly work clothes on the bathroom floor, I ran back upstairs to grab them...  Hi - it is 9:30- GOOD MORNING!  (slacker)  This never happens, aside from just now.  So, I will simply file it in the "Never Happened File".  (LOVE this FILE - if you don't have one... please get one for yourself)!
 The "Never Happened File": You can't learn without making mistakes - but that doesn't mean you want to look at those lessons again...  :)

Please smile more, 
Marta

No comments:

Post a Comment